Togetherall is a peer-to-peer mental health support community which is available online, 24/7, and is completely anonymous so you can express yourself freely and openly, as well as receive peer support and feedback. Licensed and registered mental health practitioners, called Wall Guides, monitor the community to ensure the safety and anonymity of all members.
In addition to Togetherall's online community, you will have access to a wealth of useful resources and can work through tailored self-help courses covering topics such as anxiety, sleep, depression and many more.
Togetherall is FREE for Charlotte students.
- Completely free to use
- Anonymous, with no judgment or stigma
- Online for easy access with no waiting lists
- Monitored by mental health professionals 24/7
- Share your experiences with others in the community
- Read others’ stories and find comfort in knowing you’re not alone
- Join a group based on a topic that’s important to you
- Respond to others’ posts with a kind word, phrase or advice
- Create art to express yourself because sometimes words aren’t enough
- Read helpful articles, take wellbeing courses and self-assessments to feel better on your terms, in your own time
To Access Togetherall:
- Join Togetherall
- Select Register
- Click on the box labeled “I’m from a university or college”
- Enter your Charlotte email address
- Enter your details and click “sign up”
- You’ll be sent an email to your Charlotte address to verify it. Click on the link in the email to verify your account.